Wood Burning Hot Tub
This is a Special Order. It typically arrives in 6-8 Weeks.
Wood fired bathing in a tub creates the most elemental and authentic outdoor bathing experience.
If you’ve ever soaked in water heated only by wood, you’ll know it's much richer than just the bathing: it's the splitting and stacking of firewood, the methodical stirring and preparation of the water, the sound of the crackling fire, the anticipation of the heat.
These moments of simple pleasure remind us that when life moves half as fast, we notice twice as much.
Crafted in Canada, the Wood Burning Hot Tub from Goodland is made from durable, 100% recyclable materials including marine grade aluminum and western red cedar as well as oak and raw brass detailing. Thoughtfully designed with sustainability in mind, this soaking tub is suited for both saltwater and freshwater.
Using just an armful of fallen limbs or brush, our hot tub heats in ~90-120 minutes. Step in, and settle into one of the wood recliners for your soothing soak. It’s just as comfortable for one, as it is for a small family of four.
- Aluminum, Red Cedar, Oak, Brass
- Exterior Depth 37" / 938mm
- Exterior Width 91.5" / 2324mm
- Exterior Height 95.125" / 2416 (including chimney)
- Exterior Height 28.6" / 728mm
- Notes The hot tub can be assembled in a few minutes and moved by 2-3 people. The chimney, seats and oven can be removed easily for storage and transport. Harsh chemicals are not required to maintain water. Drain tub every 1-2 weeks or as needed using the built-in drainage system. Install on flat surface.