This is a Special Order. It typically arrives in 8-10 Weeks.
A cult object of design, the Pipistrello lamp was designed by Gae Aulenti in 1965. The lamp used new and innovative techniques for manufacturing methacrylate when originally launched.
The glazed stainless steel telescopic stem allows the table lamp to adjust its height from 50-62 cm (19.7” – 24.4”) making it suitable as a large table lamp or a floor lamp.
- Gae Aulenti, Italy c.1965
- White opal methacrylate, Lacquered metal
- Made in Italy
- Integrated LED: 9W LED 850 lm 2700K. Dimmer on cord.
- Diameter 40 cm / 15,7”
- Weight 5 kg / 11 lbs
- Height 50-62cm / 19.7-24.4"
- Certifications IP20, UL, cUL
- Certifications: UL/ETL