This is a Special Order. It typically arrives in 16-18 Weeks.
Octave II is a media console with a cabinet on each side as well as a compartment in the middle with a perforated metal folding door that is pushed to open. Through the door electronics and digital equipment can be operated by remote, sound can flow better and air is circulated to electronics.
The back panel of the storage unit is fitted with a cable grommet to connect the unit to the power socket.
Made in Denmark with an EU Ecolabel and from commercial grade lacquered MDF, the Octave series is made from components of the Montana System, which is an exceptionally modular storage and surface products that can be combined and customized.
Octave II is available with suspension rails for wall mounting.
- Peter J. Lassen, Denmark (1982)
- 12 mm lacquered MDF, powder coated perforated steel
- Handles in matching paint
- Made in Denmark
- Height 35.4cm / 14"
- Depth 38cm / 15"
- Length 116.4cm / 45.7"
- When the door is open, it takes up 3.2cm from the inside top down into the module
- The system can carry up to 40kg of distributed weight