This is a Special Order. It typically arrives in 14-16 Weeks.
Primo epitomizes the archetypal chair. Its design comprises of only the most basic elements: four legs, seat and backrest.
The strictly vertical orientation of its legs gives the chair a strong architectural presence. However, the formal strictness is disrupted by the curved backrest which seems to levitate on the ends of the chair’s back legs.
Standing on its own, primo is distinctively sculptural. When multiplied, the chair conveys an unassuming rationality – making it ideal for a wide variety of uses in the home and contract markets (dining, working, auditorium seating, waiting, and the like).
Available in solid beech, black lacquered beech and solid oak with an upholstered leather seat.
- Konstantin Grcic, Germany c.2017
- Solid, lacquered beech and beach plywood of European origin, steel support
- Made in Italy
- Depth 40cm / 15.8"
- Width 38cm / 15"
- Counter Seat Height 66cm / 26"
- Counter Height 94.7cm / 37.3"
- Bar Seat Height 76cm / 30"
- Bar Height 104.7cm / 41.2"
- Weight 9kg / 20lbs
- Downloads: Specsheet, 2D File (Bar), 2D File (Counter), 3D File (Bar), 3D File (Counter)