Barnum — 10 Dark Taupe
This piece is part of the AAVVGG Archive and not currently part of the collection.
Barnum is a retro-inspired bouclé that broadcasts vibes from the 70's. The upholstery is produced by Nevotex at their own facility in Narva, Estonia – a place with a long sewing tradition, where craftsmanship has been passed down through generations.
- Made in Estonia
- Composition: 45% Cotton, 19% Viscose, 15% Wool, 13% Acrylic, 8% Polyamide
- Weight (g/m2) 680
- Fire Test: BS 5852-1 Source 0 & 1,Cal TB 117
- Martindale: 60000 (ISO 12947-2)
- Pilling: 4 (ISO 12945-2)
- Colour Fastness to rubbing - dry: 4-5 (ISO 105-X12)
- Color Fastness To Light: 5 (ISO 105-B02)
- Data Sheet: Download (PDF)