FULL TIME JUNIOR DESIGNER
We are looking for a Junior Designer to create strong visual and written content to promote AAVVGG in digital, print and physical environments.
You will work directly with the General Manager to produce and distribute marketing collateral using photography, video production, graphic design and copywriting.
In this role, you should be highly creative, broadly passionate about design (graphic, architectural, industrial, fashion), and have a technical skill set.
You will work in a dynamic, team-based environment that requires creating, adapting and executing concepts quickly.
Your goal will be to create impactful designs that further the aesthetic goals of AAVVGG.
For this role you are an individual who excels in a team environment but is self motivated and an independent worker.
This position would lead to a SR. Designer or marketing role.
- Strong understanding of social media
- High proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, primarily; Photoshop (photo editing), Indesign (editorial layout)
- Able to work independently, take initiative, and self-manage at times
- Genuine passion/interest in furniture, interior design, or architecture
- Experience in creative writing/copywriting a plus
- Photography / video editing experience a plus
- Basic web development/CSS experience a plus
- Retail, Sales, or Hospitality Experience a plus (not necessarily in luxury/design/furniture)
- BYOD (phone, laptop, camera)/subscriptions (creative suite)
- Full-time: In-person attendance at 626 Richmond Street West, Tuesday - Saturday
- Scheduling, producing and distributing content across touchpoints (ie. Email, Instagram, LinkedIn, AAVVGG.COM) based on the marketing calendar
- Work to develop AAVVGG.COM by adding new products and content
- Execute in-store marketing programs and merchandising
- Directly assist customers in the retail environment and digitally (on social media, email etc.)
- Independently produce photo, video, graphic and editorial content
- Support Sales team in-store
- Assist with in-store merchandising
SEND CV AND PORTFOLIO TO — HELLO@AAVVGG.COM